Fat scrollBars - how can I make them lose weight?

Hi all,

I have a lot of logging-type apps. that have Tmemo-like display/terminal components.
On a 21" monitor, I can have lots of these apps running and, using small fonts, still
display a reasonable amount of text data.  Snag is, the standard scrollbars look far too
wide & take up an annoyingly large amount of screen space that could be used for
displaying useful info.  I don't want to turn the scrollbars off completely, I just want to
thin them out a bit.  Anyone know how to do this?

MTIA,
Martin

Re:Fat scrollBars - how can I make them lose weight?

Sorry.
I couldn't resist.

Finn Tolderlund

Re:Fat scrollBars - how can I make them lose weight?

Right-click the desktop, Properties, Appearance, Item: Scrollbar.

Have a great day!

Ernest
(efairch...@home.com)
_____________________
"You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason
why we observe daylight savings time." -- Dave Barry

Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

Ernest Fairchild <efairch...@home.com> wrote in message news:3b4b8416_1@dnews...
> Right-click the desktop, Properties, Appearance, Item: Scrollbar.

> Have a great day!

It's not likely if I have to admit to my co-workers that I do not know how to use Windows
after years of clicking, power-cycling & mouseicide.  I should have guessed that the
scrollbars, being a standard Windoze feature, should be configurable in this way.  Great -
no exposing scrollBar properties, no overriding constructors, no AV!

Many thanks,
Martin 'embarrassed' James.

Finn Tolderlund <XnospamYfinn.tolderlu...@Ymobilixnet.dkXnospamY> wrote in message news:3b4b6982$1_2@dnews...
> Sorry.
> I couldn't resist.

This is not correct - exercise does not help.  Despite intensive workouts, the BSOD and 'AV'
messageBox are still the size now as when I loaded the OS.

Rgds,
Martin :-)

Other Threads