Storing a stringlist in a database record

I'm a new Delphi programmer, so sorry if this question seems stupid, buy I
have to to know: What is the easiest, fastest and shortest way to store a
StringList in a record of a Paradox Table?  Can I store it in a Blob Field,
and how can I do that?

Thanks!

Re:Storing a stringlist in a database record

Store it as a memo field. You can then retrieve it and extract the lines,
same way you put the lines in a memo.

Juan

jfmen...@kameleon.net wrote in message <6c9p5s$o0...@nnrp2.dejanews.com>...
>I'm a new Delphi programmer, so sorry if this question seems stupid, buy I
>have to to know: What is the easiest, fastest and shortest way to store a
>StringList in a record of a Paradox Table?  Can I store it in a Blob Field,
>and how can I do that?

>Thanks!

>http://www.dejanews.com/   Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Other Threads