packing with dbiDoRestructure - Delphi V3 - Paradox

Hello!
I trying to pack a Paradox table using the code from the Borland site, but I
see an exception.  The message is "Master table open" and the name of the
table.  Can I pack table with referential integrity?
Thanks. Sorry Mi English.

Greetings from Sky
[]---------------->>
Mail To: skyfight...@usa.net
[]---------------->>

Re:packing with dbiDoRestructure - Delphi V3 - Paradox

I did have problems restructuring a table (adding fields) when the table
was involved in an RI. As a matter of fact I was not able to solve it. I
used Borland's code to do it.

I'd expect the same problems on packing.

- christoph -

Re:packing with dbiDoRestructure - Delphi V3 - Paradox

You cannot pack a detail table if the master is open.  Close the
master and it should work.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads