Emergency..Need help..

Dear Programmers,

I have encountered hard problem with a project(well for me),the
objective requirement is to create a solitaire board game.I have managed
to create the board with the pegs inside it and the user is able to move
it around.the problem is once a peg is move to the blank area,the peg in
between should dissapear.I have tried everythin and check my logic..it
still doesnt remove the peg.

The board is set in rows and columns 7 x 7,and it starts with
[r=3,c=3].occupied = false. If any of you have done some similar
programs or if you could please help me.Im in desperate need of help
could you please email me.Thank you for your time.

Sho