Screen capture for BP7???

Suppose I use a BP7 graphics routine to draw a picture or graph. Is
there a unit or routine which will save my picture as a .GIF, .JPG,
.PCX, .BMP or some other picture format? What is it and where can I get
it? Thanks in advance.

--
Patrick D. Rockwell
mailto:prockw...@thegrid.net

Re:Screen capture for BP7???

Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:

> Suppose I use a BP7 graphics routine to draw a picture or graph. Is
> there a unit or routine which will save my picture as a .GIF, .JPG,
> .PCX, .BMP or some other picture format? What is it and where can I get
> it? Thanks in advance.

Try SWAG-Archives. There several PCX- and BMP-routines.

Greetings,

   Bernd Heutling

Re:Screen capture for BP7???

"Patrick D. Rockwell" wrote:

> Suppose I use a BP7 graphics routine to draw a picture or graph. Is
> there a unit or routine which will save my picture as a .GIF, .JPG,
> .PCX, .BMP or some other picture format? What is it and where can I get
> it? Thanks in advance.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tpf.html
chapter "graphics"
named BGI2BMP or similar
Franz Glaser

Re:Screen capture for BP7???

I used screen-thief to get around that problem or ran the program inside
windows and pressed print screen :)

Other Threads