Delphi 3 (X) compiled unit format

Can anybody help me to find useful description (documentation) of
delphi compiled unit file format. Most intresting for me is getting
identifiers information from interface part of unit. Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Delphi 3 (X) compiled unit format

Im Artikel <87709b$ko...@nnrp1.deja.com>, kha...@my-deja.com schreibt:

>an anybody help me to find useful description (documentation) of
>delphi compiled unit file format. Most intresting for me is getting
>identifiers information from interface part of unit.

You'll find some articles and code in The Delphi Magazine. I have implemented
my own DCU browser, and hope to publish it soon.

DoDi

Re:Delphi 3 (X) compiled unit format

In article <20000202175111.19406.00000...@nso-bj.aol.com>,
  vb...@aol.com (VBDis) wrote:

> You'll find some articles and code in The Delphi Magazine. I have
implemented
> my own DCU browser, and hope to publish it soon.

> DoDi

Thanks for advice! I had found titles of those articles in web site of
that magazine. But I live in Ukraine (ex-USSR) and can't read the Delphi
magazine.
Your work is very interesting for me. Send me email
(kha...@hotmail.com) when you will have done.
The subject of my research is to make utility for removing dead
references to unit names from "use" clause of "interface"
and "implementation" part, i.e. units which has no referencing
identifiers in current unit. This like old utility form "Turbo
Professional Package" of Turbo Power Software company for Borland
Pascal.

Kharch schrieb:

> The subject of my research is to make utility for removing dead
> references to unit names from "use" clause of "interface"
> and "implementation" part, i.e. units which has no referencing
> identifiers in current unit. This like old utility form "Turbo
> Professional Package" of Turbo Power Software company for Borland
> Pascal.

Have a look at Torry's Delphi page,
someone posted a dcu "disassembler" a few days ago... should contain
everything you need.

Greetings,
  Sebastian

Other Threads