Developing with different screen resolutions

I am developing in Delphi on 2 computers.  I use my desktop and laptop
to work on the same project.  The two computers have different screen
resolutions and I have found that my forms change size when I copy
them from one computer to the other.  For most of the forms this is
alright but some of them must remain the same size.  Is there any way
to handle this?

Re:Developing with different screen resolutions

Set the Scaled property of the form to false. Your forms will keep the same
size in pixels, but their actual size will vary depending on your monitor's
resolution.

Alain Quesnel

Paul Mancini <paulmanc...@rockland.net> wrote in article
<E7BMvC....@nonexistent.com>...

> I am developing in Delphi on 2 computers.  I use my desktop and laptop
> to work on the same project.  The two computers have different screen
> resolutions and I have found that my forms change size when I copy
> them from one computer to the other.  For most of the forms this is
> alright but some of them must remain the same size.  Is there any way
> to handle this?

Other Threads