which group for Database Applications GUI (User Interface)

Hello there,

I'm writing here because I'm a dbexpress developer, but I want to know what
kind of application user interface are you using for your database
applicaction.

I'm developing a big application with near 200 tables in db and similar
number of forms. I'm using MDI, it works fine,  but I don't like it very
much.

Wich is the best group for talking about this?

Thank you

Hernan Alizieri
www.che-botija.com.ar

Re:which group for Database Applications GUI (User Interface)

HAlizieri wrote:
> I'm developing a big application with near 200 tables in db and
> similar number of forms. I'm using MDI, it works fine,  but I don't
> like it very much.

> Wich is the best group for talking about this?

        Probably borland.public.uidesign, but it gets almost no traffic.  Your
question wouldn't be entirely off-topic in
borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers, though.

        -Craig

  Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
How to ask questions the smart way: