flash control - disable right click

Hi,

I need to disable the right click on a flash control in my app and show my
own popup menu, I saw help for this somewhere - just can't remember ...

ciao,

Re:flash control - disable right click

Handle the OnContextPopup event. D5 or later.

Andr Werlang.

Re:flash control - disable right click

> Handle the OnContextPopup event. D5 or later.

there isn't one ....

ciao,
Sean

In article <3cb71115_2@dnews>, Sean wrote:
> > Handle the OnContextPopup event. D5 or later.

> there isn't one ....

Test whether the host control of the activeX control receives a
WM_CONTEXTMENU message when you right-click on the acticeX control.
If it does the hosts OnContextPopup event should fire and you may be
able to mark the click as handled there.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :

Other Threads