Blob table size limit

I was told a paradox table size limit is 2G. Is it the same limit on
blob table? I have a table with a blob field, which contain image, will
reach to 5GB totally.
Thanks

Re:Blob table size limit

The total size of all blobs in a Paradox table cannot exceed 2 GB.

--
Bill

Re:Blob table size limit

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill.nos...@dbginc.com> skrev i meddelandet

> The total size of all blobs in a Paradox table cannot exceed 2 GB.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Hupp!

In one of my DB there's a MB file with the size of 2800 kb. How come? What
will happen and how soon?

Thanks,

/Dany

Re:Blob table size limit

Good question. My understanding has always been that the .MB file is limited
to 2 GB, however, if you have one that is 2.8 GB that is obviously not
correct.

--
Bill

Re:Blob table size limit

If the file is 2800 kB, then the size is 2.8 MB. Not 2.8 GB.
If the MaxSize is indeed 2 GB, then your MB file can grow over 700 times as big...
You've got lots of space left <g>

Herman.

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill.nos...@dbginc.com> schreef in bericht news:3c14dcf0$1_1@dnews...

> Good question. My understanding has always been that the .MB file is limited
> to 2 GB, however, if you have one that is 2.8 GB that is obviously not
> correct.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Re:Blob table size limit

>My understanding has always been that the .MB file is limited to
>2 GB, however, if you have one that is 2.8 GB that is obviously not
>> size of 2800 kb

This is only 2.8MB (mega byte)

2,800,000KB would be 2.8GB (giga byte)

Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc

Re:Blob table size limit

Herman & Dennis!

There's a Terabyte limit to my stupidity :-) Thanks.

/Dany

> > Good question. My understanding has always been that the .MB file is
limited
> > to 2 GB, however, if you have one that is 2.8 GB that is obviously not
> > correct.

> > --
> > Bill
> > (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Other Threads