Lookup Field doesn't seem to work

I've created a lookup field in a table for use in a dbGrid. The lookup
dataset is different from the dbGrid dataset. The key field type in the
dbGrid dataset matches the type in the lookupKeyField. The lookupresultfield
is the same as the lookupKeyField. When I run the program, I get no dropdown
box. I've reread the docs several times and can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong. Can someone help?

Re:Lookup Field doesn't seem to work

>The lookupresultfield
>is the same as the lookupKeyField. When I run the program, I get no dropdown
>box. I've reread the docs several times and can't figure out what I'm doing
>wrong.

You have to either click into the field to get it into edit mode or set the Grid
options dgAlwaysShowEditor to true

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com