QR2/D3 - Exception on program close if QRs open?

        I just downloaded the QuickReports 2.0k patch, so maybe that will fix this
but I thought I'd post the question anyway.

        My main form creates a form with a QuickReport on it, and Previews the
report.  Now, the QR doc file says the Preview is modal, but in fact you
can minimize it and do other things or run other reports.  This is actually
what I would want.

        The problem comes in closing my program.  Usually I get an exception if
there are several Preview windows still open.  If there is only one Preview
window open, it's usually OK.  Do I need to manually close all the Preview
windows in my MainForm.OnClose?

Thanks,

Steve