Reports from a non BDE data Source

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I amtrying to print text entered
into a TMemo on one form onto a TQRMemo on a Report but it seems to do some
weird things?  The two different memos are of different size so this adds
to the problem.  I am currently using a QRDetail with an OnNeedData event.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Chris

Please find attached the code I was working with.
begin 600 Unit1.pas
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
<9#L-"F5N9#L-"@T*96YD+@T*#0H-"@T*#0H-"F%P
`
end

Re:Reports from a non BDE data Source

Christine (bezzi...@dpi.qld.gov.au) wrote:

: Hi Everyone,
: I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I amtrying to print text entered
: into a TMemo on one form onto a TQRMemo on a Report but it seems to do some
: weird things?  The two different memos are of different size so this adds
: to the problem.  I am currently using a QRDetail with an OnNeedData event.

: Has anyone got any ideas?

: Thanks
: Chris

Chris,

QuickReport Memos do not resize themselves automatically, and so the detail
band will size itself to show the memos size. You will have to resize the
memo yourself.

Not sure if this will help

Stephen Parris
e-mail = st...@tigcomms.demon.co.uk