SCREEN SAVER - SETTING PASSWORD ON - CAN DO CHECKING - NOT SETTING

Does anyone know how to set the password for the system screen saver. I can
check that it is set with the following call in the MPR.DLL:

 PwdGetPasswordStatusA(pchar('SCRSAVE'),1,@dresult)

I think you use the PwdChangePasswordA call to set it but cannot figure it
out.

ANY help greatly appreciated!

Adam
a...@sprint.com.au

Re:SCREEN SAVER - SETTING PASSWORD ON - CAN DO CHECKING - NOT SETTING

 Does anyone know how to set the password for the system screen saver. I can
check that it is set with the following call in the MRP.DLL:

Adam Keher <a...@sprint.com.au> wrote:
>Does anyone know how to set the password for the system screen saver. I can
>check that it is set with the following call in the MPR.DLL:
> PwdGetPasswordStatusA(pchar('SCRSAVE'),1,@dresult)
>I think you use the PwdChangePasswordA call to set it but cannot figure it
>out.

My screensaver web page,
  http://classic.physiol.cam.ac.uk/scr/
describes this (and more).