OT : Upgrading from Win 95 to Win 98 ?

Gee, I am feeling very outdated since it took me a while to want to
decide to upgrade from Win 95 to Win 98 Second Edition.

I have always been very apprehensive in being an innovator when it
comes to M$ playing field. Since with the Second Edition release, I
understand
that alot of concerns have been 'plugged'.

Currently, I am running Windows 95 OSR2 with Delphi 5.0 Professional on an
AMD K6-2 450 system with 192mb RAM.

Would there be anything I should look out for while upgrading the OS ? Any
incompatiability issues which might or might not relate to Delphi.

Thanks.

Edwin

Batch Process Images with Batch It! Pro
Resize, Rename, Rotate, Add Captions and Logos and create Thumbnail
Galleries
http://www.batchimage.com -> Edwin Lau ed...@iredsoft.com

Re:OT : Upgrading from Win 95 to Win 98 ?

>> Would there be anything I should look out for while upgrading the OS ?

Yey -  don't update to win98.

If you have almost 200 mb am, update to NT 4.0 or Win2000,
this works MUCH better than win98 with delphi5.

j.f.

Other Threads