Changing OpenDialog.Filename from C:\... - Format to file.***

Changing OpenDialog.Filename from C:\... - Format to file.***

Hi!
I need a Filename- Output in the form maybe file.jpg for creating an
HTML-Document!!
But, whatever I did, i couldnt do this myself.....maybe because of
having so much work last time!

I would be very pleased if someone could send me a help for changing
C:\... - Format to only filename

Thanks

 Thomas Urband
--
===========================
UK-Webdesign

Re:Changing OpenDialog.Filename from C:\... - Format to file.***

Thomas Urband schrieb:

> Changing OpenDialog.Filename from C:\... - Format to file.***

> Hi!
> I need a Filename- Output in the form maybe file.jpg for creating an
> HTML-Document!!
> But, whatever I did, i couldnt do this myself.....maybe because of
> having so much work last time!

Use the ExtractFileName() function from the SysUtils unit.

-Michael

Thomas Urband <webmas...@surfer-online.de> wrote in message

> I would be very pleased if someone could send me a help for changing
> C:\... - Format to only filename

ExtractFileName (SysUtils.pas)

--
Stephen Brown