MS SQL Server 7.0 and ERWIN 3.5

Hello people

         I'm using ERWIN 3.5 with MS SQL 7.0, but they not communite well.
Someone knows if have some actualization or download to do a good job .
        Thanks

        Abimael
       abimael_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:MS SQL Server 7.0 and ERWIN 3.5

You will need to contact Platinum to see if there are any updates to ERwin
which support MSSQL7. If you have a maintenance contract, you should have
been contacted about updates. Otherwise, you will probably have to pay
extra.

They're now at: http://www.platinum.com/products/appdev/erwin_ps.htm

Re:MS SQL Server 7.0 and ERWIN 3.5

Erwin 3.5.2 supports MSSQL 7 and other MS {*word*99}

HD

Abimael wrote:

> Hello people

>          I'm using ERWIN 3.5 with MS SQL 7.0, but they not communite well.
> Someone knows if have some actualization or download to do a good job .
>         Thanks

>         Abimael
>        abimael_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:MS SQL Server 7.0 and ERWIN 3.5

How I can know if my ERWIN is 3.5.2 ???

 Thanks

 abimael_olive...@hotmail.com

Hans-Dieter Karl escreveu na mensagem
<38135652.7B55A...@stud1.tuwien.ac.at>...

>Erwin 3.5.2 supports MSSQL 7 and other MS {*word*99}

>HD

>Abimael wrote:

>> Hello people

>>          I'm using ERWIN 3.5 with MS SQL 7.0, but they not communite
well.
>> Someone knows if have some actualization or download to do a good job .
>>         Thanks

>>         Abimael
>>        abimael_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:MS SQL Server 7.0 and ERWIN 3.5

> How I can know if my ERWIN is 3.5.2 ???

Go to Help|About ERwin. Latest is 3.5.2 Service Pack 2 Build 436+.

> >>          I'm using ERWIN 3.5 with MS SQL 7.0, but they not communite
> well.

Make sure that you changed your targer server to 7.x (Server|Targer
Server  SQL Server Version combobox to 7.x

HTH,
Wayne

Other Threads