IbQuery Filter

There is no Filter properties in IBQuery
How can i filter like below ?

IBQuery.Filter:= 'Partno='+edit1.text;
IBQuery.Filtered:=True;

Thank you

Re:IbQuery Filter

Either change the where clause or use the OnFilterRecord event.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
  (Please do not email me directly unless asked.  Thank You)

Other Threads