Problems with IBServer 5.6 on NT4 Terminalserver

We have installed a IB-Server on a NT-TerminalServer. The Setup-Program
finished without any problems. The first thing that made me feel unsure was
that I could start the IB-Server in a Terminal-Session although it was
running on the TerminalServer as a Service.

Have used the IB-Server for some days on the TerminalServer it responded the
most time without any problems but had several crashes. So I moved to an
other NT4 File Server. Since that time I never had problems with it again.

Is the IB-Server not specified for the NT4 Terminal-Server????

Thank You very mutch

Bernhard Hartl

Finze und Wagner GmbH
Piracher Str. 76
D - 84489 Burghausen
Tel.:  +49 / 08677 / 884-780
Fax.: +49 / 08677 / 884-777
Bernhard.Ha...@fi-wa.com
http://www.fi-wa.com

Re:Problems with IBServer 5.6 on NT4 Terminalserver

Try asking this in the interbase.public.general group.  Interbase specific
questions should go there.  I've never worked with Terminal server so can't be
of much help there.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.

Other Threads