graphics

How can I put *.bmp files on the screen in TP7.0
Does anyone have a unit or something.

Alex Romijn

www.romisoft.web-page.net

Re:graphics

Spaceface wrote:

> How can I put *.bmp files on the screen in TP7.0
> Does anyone have a unit or something.

> Alex Romijn

> www.romisoft.web-page.net

I have a unit that will load most BMPs at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html

Toedeledoki!

Remco

Re:graphics

Spaceface wrote:

> How can I put *.bmp files on the screen in TP7.0
> Does anyone have a unit or something.

It depends mostly on the graphics format. Look for the GraphX and
GraphiX units and for BMP2BGI:
http://bsn.ch/tp-links
chapters "BGI" and "graphic"
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:graphics

> > How can I put *.bmp files on the screen in TP7.0
> > Does anyone have a unit or something.

> It depends mostly on the graphics format. Look for the GraphX and
> GraphiX units and for BMP2BGI:
> http://bsn.ch/tp-links
> chapters "BGI" and "graphic"

I also need some unit to handle BMP files, but I'm afraid I can't find what
I need.
The most of the code, that I came across over the net, was written for some
specific screen modes (most 300x240pixels), or specific picture resolutions.
: (

Isn't there any _universal_ unit to handle various bitmaps on various

Help!!!

--
Vaidas

Other Threads