MouseMove Events

Hi,

I have a program that displays the coords of the mouse when it moves (
simple i know ). However, whenever it moves over a control, the coordinates
change to be relative to the control, not the form.

How can I allow the coords to be referenced from the form all the time?

Thanks,

Re:MouseMove Events

"Murdoc" <murdo...@hotmail.com> skrev i melding

> Hi,

> I have a program that displays the coords of the mouse when it moves (
> simple i know ). However, whenever it moves over a control, the
coordinates
> change to be relative to the control, not the form.

> How can I allow the coords to be referenced from the form all the time?

  ClientToScreen

and

  ScreenToClient

translate the coordinates from/to any window

--
Bj?rge S?ther
bjorge@hahaha_itte.no

Other Threads