Multiselect/ select toggle for Listbox

I would like to be able to use the shift key to toggle the
single/multiselect of a listbox.  I have tried using both mousedown and
keydown events to accomplish this change without success.

I basically wish to be able to use the shift key to allow multi-select.
Seems like this should be simple ??

Anyone have any ideas?

--
Mark
--------------------------

Re:Multiselect/ select toggle for Listbox

"Marko" <m...@sepcoinc.com> skrev i melding

> I would like to be able to use the shift key to toggle the
> single/multiselect of a listbox.  I have tried using both mousedown and
> keydown events to accomplish this change without success.

> I basically wish to be able to use the shift key to allow multi-select.
> Seems like this should be simple ??

> Anyone have any ideas?

properties to be set:

  MultiSelct:=true; // allows for selecting multiple items in a range
  ExtendedSelect:=true; // you may select more ranges. This has effect only
when MutiSelect is also true

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer

Re:Multiselect/ select toggle for Listbox

Bj?rge,

I wish to multi-select the list like explorer does when you toggle the
shift key at run-time I will then multi-select.    I experience redraw
problems with the listbox etc.  Not as easy as this.  Any other ideas?

--
Mark
--------------------------

"Bj?rge S?ther" <REMOVE_bsaether@THIS_online.no> wrote in message

| "Marko" <m...@sepcoinc.com> skrev i melding
| > I would like to be able to use the shift key to toggle the
| > single/multiselect of a listbox.  I have tried using both mousedown and
| > keydown events to accomplish this change without success.
| >
| > I basically wish to be able to use the shift key to allow multi-select.
| > Seems like this should be simple ??
| >
| > Anyone have any ideas?
|
| properties to be set:
|
|   MultiSelct:=true; // allows for selecting multiple items in a range
|   ExtendedSelect:=true; // you may select more ranges. This has effect
only
| when MutiSelect is also true
|
| --
| Bjoerge Saether