WINEXEC WITH WAIT FOR DELPHI3

How to run program from DELPHI3 and wait until it is finished ?
Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Re:WINEXEC WITH WAIT FOR DELPHI3

Use CreateProcess to start the app running, then use waitforsingleobject to
see if it has stopped.
If you do this in the main thread it will make your app un-responsive, so
you might want to do this in a child thread, and just make your form(s)
dis-abled until the waitforsingleobject returns.

Greg.

Arminio Grgic wrote in message <3778c299.4117...@205.219.255.8>...
>How to run program from DELPHI3 and wait until it is finished ?
>Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Re:WINEXEC WITH WAIT FOR DELPHI3

How to run program from DELPHI3 and wait until it is finished ?

Download TPPExecute from my website below...

Kees Lagendijk
--------------

visit http://www.casema.net/~kens/
for free components

"Messing things up is easy
   but to really create chaos
   you need a computer..."

Re:WINEXEC WITH WAIT FOR DELPHI3

  You use CreateProcess  (never use WinExec in 32bit...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Arminio Grgic <Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net> wrote in message

> How to run program from DELPHI3 and wait until it is finished ?
> Arminio.Gr...@USA.Net
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm

Other Threads