Button caption in MessageDlg

Hi,
I have a problem with changing the caption of buttons in MessageDlg in Delphi 3. I can use predefined captions, like mbYes, mbNo, mbYesNoCancel etc. But all they have english language captions. I would like to use them, but with
captions in other languages: German or Polish for example. How to do this ?

Grateful for any reply.

Leszek Mroczko
mroc...@bb.onet.pl

Re:Button caption in MessageDlg

Hi.

Do you always use German or Polish Windows OS?
If you need the internationalization with your program,
I recommand to use "MessageBox" API.

ex.
MessageBox(Handle, 'Message', 'Title', MB_OK or MB_ICONERROR);

Buttons caption depend on the OS language.

----------

Leszek Mroczko wrote in message <01bd631a$e156bee0$f493ccc2@mroczko>...

Hi,
I have a problem with changing the caption of buttons in MessageDlg in Delphi 3.
I can use predefined captions, like mbYes, mbNo, mbYesNoCancel etc. But all they
have english language captions. I would like to use them, but with
captions in other languages: German or Polish for example. How to do this ?

---
Hiki Takehito

Re:Button caption in MessageDlg

Our MultLang package includes a component called MButtons which will
enable you to specify any name for any button on any dialog.

If you want a multilanguage solution, it will give you the
functionality to even switch between the languages at run-time.

Please download a Free trial or just visit our site for more
information on that. http://www.lingscape.com/

Best regards

Patrik Wang
Lingscape

On 8 Apr 1998 17:09:35 GMT, "Leszek Mroczko" <mroc...@bb.onet.pl>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a problem with changing the caption of buttons in MessageDlg in Delphi 3. I can use predefined captions, like mbYes, mbNo, mbYesNoCancel etc. But all they have english language captions. I would like to use them, but with
>captions in other languages: German or Polish for example. How to do this ?

>Grateful for any reply.

>Leszek Mroczko
>mroc...@bb.onet.pl

Other Threads