SQL-statement Help needed!!!!

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to SQL and I figured most out already but now i've got a prob and i need
some help!!! (I'm using Delphi 3 standard)

here's the prob:

I'm writing a program that uses a database that's divided into two major categories: LP
and LG, these categories are subdivided into: H, A, B, C, D and E ..The highest class is H
and the Lowest E.

Now i want to make a grouped report with QReport and I want the H class to be on the top
of the page and the E class on the bottom (with A to D in the middle)...

I tried everything i know about SQL but with the statements i used either the sequence
came out as A,B,C,D,E,H or H,E,D,C,B,A ...Can anybody tell me how the correct statement
must be?????????

Please reply by E-Mail.... thx.

TIA,
Arjen Wiersma