How to pass date parameters ?

I have 2 input fields for date entry data and I need to pass this two
parameters with POST method on web server. How ? I don't know. I always got
a messages "Check your date criteria". On form works fine.

Thanks in advance.

Re:How to pass date parameters ?

check the date format ... dd/mm/yyyy  or mm/dd/yyyy etc ... there might even
besome java script in the page that validates this

/A.

"Aleksandr Veyberman" <averber...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> I have 2 input fields for date entry data and I need to pass this two
> parameters with POST method on web server. How ? I don't know. I always
got
> a messages "Check your date criteria". On form works fine.

> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads