Visual Report-Component for Crystal Reports and D3?

Hi,
is there a very good component to display reports in a Delphi-Form? e.g.
Crystal Reports. Where we also can have access to this report. e.g. i wan't
to set the Title or give special selection criterias.

Thanks for any help

Matthias

Re:Visual Report-Component for Crystal Reports and D3?

Check out http://www.suprasoft.com. They have an enhanced Delphi component
for Crystal reports.

Matthias J. Lthi <matthias.lue...@finaware.ch> wrote in article
<65c1hk$ec...@ubnnews.unisource.ch>...

> Hi,
> is there a very good component to display reports in a Delphi-Form? e.g.
> Crystal Reports. Where we also can have access to this report. e.g. i
wan't
> to set the Title or give special selection criterias.

> Thanks for any help

> Matthias

Other Threads