BDE install with Wise

I want to use wise installer 9 to install my app with Paradox only BDE
support.

Using the stuff in Wise only seems to work if I do a complete install.
Where can I find a list of only the files I need to install for paradox to
work with my app?

Thanks

Dean Crawford

Re:BDE install with Wise

Don't do that.<g> Partial BDE installs are guaranteed to cause
problems down the line. The BDE was not designed for partial installs.
Just consider one example. You install your app using a partial BDE
installation. The user installs another app that uses either a full or
partial BDE installation. The user starts your app then tries to run
the other app and gets an error because the DLL versions are
different.

--
Bill (TeamB)