Exception Record not found with Locate

  Will someone please tell me why, only sometimes, when using
TTable.Locate on a Detail Table, from a Master/Detail relationship (I
don't know if this has anything to do with it), I get an "Record not
found exception" and not just a False value returning from the method in
case it doesn't find a match. I am supposing TTable.Locate takes in
consideration the Filter imposed by the relationship. Isn't this right.

 Thanks in advance

Re:Exception Record not found with Locate

For a Locate to work on a detail table it is necessary to put in any
one of the filter conditions. But this problem has been corrected in
bde5.01

Pramod

Nuno Ferreira wrote in message <3686B54D.F9B32...@www.apcmc.pt>...
>  Will someone please tell me why, only sometimes, when using
>TTable.Locate on a Detail Table, from a Master/Detail relationship (I
>don't know if this has anything to do with it), I get an "Record not
>found exception" and not just a False value returning from the method
in
>case it doesn't find a match. I am supposing TTable.Locate takes in
>consideration the Filter imposed by the relationship. Isn't this
right.

> Thanks in advance

Other Threads