borland Intrabuilder

hi, i know, this is maybe the wrong group but if someone no the right
group, please let me know.

but now for something completly different:

i made a form in intrabuilder and when I run it in the Intrabuilder it
works fine! but if i gonna access the form through my WebBrowser I receive
the following 'JavaScript error 14': Query not defined!

the form should create a query on the fly to filter a table and fill the
result in a listbox. and like I said, in the Intrabuilder himself this
works fine, but on the net he can't create (define) this query. so, what do
I need to do to define this query properly

thnks for any help

Ralph Gloor
ralph.gl...@ubs.com

Re:borland Intrabuilder

"Ralph Gloor" <ralph.gl...@ubs.com> wrote:
>hi, i know, this is maybe the wrong group but if someone no the right
>group, please let me know.

Why don't you try the IntraBuilder forum on Borland-online instead?.

http://ww1.borland.com/register.nsf/registration?openform

Share and Enjoy!

|  Anders Bo Melander    | Phone: (+45) 31 87 91 26   |
|  Finsensvej 79, 2. tv. | mailto:a...@biocat.ruc.dk  |
|  DK-2000 Frederiksberg | work: a...@lrsoftware.dk    |
|  Denmark               | flameto:bi...@microsoft.com|
| http://ftp.frontier.dk/public/Delphi2/tbedit01.html |