USB and HID device driver

I am trying to build a USB device, and write a DELPHI application to
control that device.
I found the USB information on the USB developer's homepages, and I managed
to download the W98DDK that has C++ examples for controlling HID devices. I
also have a Cypress chip
that I programmed as HID device (thermometer), and that passes the HID
specifications test.
But I still do not have a DELPHI application that can actually use the data
from that device.
Can anyone give me a clue on how to go from here??
--
Jaap Liefting
LeiderdorpInstrume...@compuserve.com

Re:USB and HID device driver

You must describe in more detail as to what you want the D app to do?

 I assume you want it to read the USB calls?

Jaap Liefting <LeiderdorpInstrume...@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<01bdd6a6$7425ee40$e50de8c3@jaap>...

> I am trying to build a USB device, and write a DELPHI application to
> control that device.
> I found the USB information on the USB developer's homepages, and I
managed
> to download the W98DDK that has C++ examples for controlling HID devices.
> also have a Cypress chip
> that I programmed as HID device (thermometer), and that passes the HID
> specifications test.
> But I still do not have a DELPHI application that can actually use the
data
> from that device.
> Can anyone give me a clue on how to go from here??
> --
> Jaap Liefting
> LeiderdorpInstrume...@compuserve.com

Re:USB and HID device driver

The USB device is made HID compatible. One of the reports contains the
temperature. I would like the delphi app. to:
- recognise the device when it is plugged in
- be able to get the temperature values from the hid reports
- recognise when the device is removed

Maynard Philbrook (Jamie) <ja...@{*word*104}zone.net> wrote in article
<01bdd6be$b4bda660$a34f36d1@default>...

> You must describe in more detail as to what you want the D app to do?

>  I assume you want it to read the USB calls?

Other Threads