I'm new Interbase 6 user..

Hi!
I need a tutorial that could help me start using Interbase 6 (Open Source).
Nowadays I develop with PARADOX but I can't stand it anymore.. It's to slow
on networks..
If you know where could I download a sample application with source-code,
please report me.

Sorry about my engligh writting: I am from Brazil.

[ ]

Yuri

__________________________________________________________________ Yuri
Silva ICQ#: 46853298 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See
more about me:

Re:I'm new Interbase 6 user..

The following papers may be helpful.

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:17:09 -0300, "Yuri G. SIlva" <y...@ygs.com.br>
wrote:

>Hi!
>I need a tutorial that could help me start using Interbase 6 (Open Source).
>Nowadays I develop with PARADOX but I can't stand it anymore.. It's to slow
>on networks..
>If you know where could I download a sample application with source-code,
>please report me.

>Sorry about my engligh writting: I am from Brazil.

>[ ]

>Yuri

>Silva ICQ#: 46853298 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See
>more about me:

Bill (TeamB)