BDE INSTALL PROBLEM

We are registerd Delphi 2.0 user. Now we are planning to shift to Delphi
4.0.
But we are facing following problem:

1. The application size has increased by more than 1 MB(4.5 MB in
Delphi2 to 5.5MB in Delphi4). Is there any way to reduce this size?

2. Installshield for Delphi 4.0 ver 2.02  is not working with Partial BDE ?

3. Is it correct to take Full BDE and remove some of the unnecssary
files manually?

regrds,
Sanjay

Re:BDE INSTALL PROBLEM

This was answered by me on Sat.  Please do not start identical new threads.
Keep conversations within the same thread so that people will not duplicate
work.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpetted  corridors of Whitehall.