More memory in DOS

Hey all,
What is the easiest way to access more memory in DOS?
I've tried protected mode but I had trouble with the interrupts.
Is their an easier way?

- Jesper

Re:More memory in DOS

Hmm...Why the h*ll did I post this here...???
I was supposed to go to the borland.public.tasm...Sorry...
Can anybody here answer my question?

"HENNING POULSEN" <vf...@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Hey all,
> What is the easiest way to access more memory in DOS?
> I've tried protected mode but I had trouble with the interrupts.
> Is their an easier way?

> - Jesper

Re:More memory in DOS

Henning,

I don't know if you still need an answer to this but, if you only need the
extra memory for data (not code) you could use the extended memory
functionality rather than DPMI.

Bill

"HENNING POULSEN" <vf...@get2net.dk> wrote in message

> Hey all,
> What is the easiest way to access more memory in DOS?
> I've tried protected mode but I had trouble with the interrupts.
> Is their an easier way?

> - Jesper

Other Threads