How to print to not default printer

        Sure I know that it's no good to write letter with such theme here,
but now it's question of death and live.

        I have two printers. One of them is default (of course). But I want to
print my QuickReport to another one. After Report1.Preview, selecting
PRINTER2 (not default) and press 'Print' button it goes to my default printer.
What to do?
        Thank you for any suggestion.

Akond of Swat.

Re:How to print to not default printer

On 13 Aug 1998 17:38:57 +0300, "Akond of Swat" <r...@pmm.aip.mk.ua>
wrote:

>        Sure I know that it's no good to write letter with such theme here,
>but now it's question of death and live.

>        I have two printers. One of them is default (of course). But I want to
>print my QuickReport to another one. After Report1.Preview, selecting
>PRINTER2 (not default) and press 'Print' button it goes to my default printer.
>What to do?
>        Thank you for any suggestion.

>Akond of Swat.

Hi :)

Try to use PrinterSetupDialog to temporary set another printer as
default.

Shalom,

Mladen Kuzminski
BORLAND / INPRISE distribucija