Using Quickreport with an Access database

Has anyone out there had problems with using an Access database with
Quickreport in Delphi 4.  The report only shows the first line of code.

Mr. Jones
Iceland

Re:Using Quickreport with an Access database

Hi there,

I use Quickreports with Delphi4.03 and Access 97 in a big application with
lots of queries/tables and reports
and except for the AV's (some are still there even after
Application.ProcessMessages-statement after Preview)
it works just fine. Now i'm waiting till the standard version of 3.05 comes
out. End of last week it should be
on QUSofts site....but again not in time!!!!

Paul D.C. Wessels

Jones wrote:
> Has anyone out there had problems with using an Access database with
> Quickreport in Delphi 4.  The report only shows the first line of code.

> Mr. Jones
> Iceland

Re:Using Quickreport with an Access database

Hi,

Just a thought but why don't you create your reports in Access and execute
them from within Delphi. Thats what I do and it is quite flexible.

Ian Millward

Re:Using Quickreport with an Access database

Hi Ian,

Ian Millward <ian_millw...@ednet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Just a thought but why don't you create your reports in Access and execute
> them from within Delphi. Thats what I do and it is quite flexible.

Doesn't the end user HAVE TO HAVE Access on board to do that?

Pierre

Other Threads