Btrieve sucks and I am stupid please Help.

Hi there.

I hope someone can help me.  I am relatively new to Delphi, and SQL
DataBases.  My problem is that I need to
Access an Existing Btrieve Database using Delphi.  I have tried the ODBC
drivers thorugh DBE and tried to make my
own as well.  I am not able to configure it properly.

If anybody knows the File format of a bTR file, or can tell me how to use
The Datasource Properly with Btrieve, I will
realy appreciate it.  Please E-Mail me at Cra...@dircon.co.uk . Or post a

Thanx in advance

Re:Btrieve sucks and I am stupid please Help.

Craig Needham wrote:
> If anybody knows the File format of a bTR file, or can tell me how to
use
> The Datasource Properly with Btrieve, I will
> realy appreciate it.  Please E-Mail me at Cra...@dircon.co.uk . Or
post a

Hop over to http://www.reggatta.com and check out their Titan Btrieve
for Delphi product.