Help: Merant/Intersolv PVCS 6.5 and Delphi 4

Aloha-

Whenever I try to access the Workgroups menu of Delphi 4 I receive the
message: "Unable to load DFOLDER.DLL.  Version Manager functions are not
available."

That message is followed by: "Acess violation at address 00000007.  Read of
address FFFFFFFF."

Finally, when I exit Delphi 4 I receive the message: "Runtime error 216 at
00000007."

All these errors occur after doing the following:
1. Install Merant PVCS Version Manager 6.5
2. Install Intersolve SCC (included with PVCS)
3. Install Delphi 4 professional
4. Install Delphi 4 professional update pak 2
5. Install Delphi 4 professional update pak 3
6. Load Delphi 4 professional.
7. Press ALT-W or use mouse to access Workgroups menu.

Delphi appears to be working otherwise, although I haven't checked
extensively.

Any help on how to get this **#^$ PVCS working would be appreciated.

--
- Rod Gammon

Personal Page:
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~gammon/