Error Creating form: Duplicate resource (Type: ,Name)

Good morning America!

Hi can anybody explain me what this message means:
"Error Creating form: Duplicate resource (Type: ,Name)"
(I get it when i open projects with forms which have been a
trip inside Delphi 2.0.)  Or more important: where I should
have found out about it (as I assume I should).

I need to fins out about this stuff to find out why my
2.0 inherited forms dont behave correctly at run-time anymore...

Anyway...

Thanks!
 _
| | |  _     _        http://www.stud.unit.no/~olavb/
|_| |_|_|_|_|                            Ol...@dds.nl
Eyecom Images, Amsterdam    finger:Ol...@stud.unit.no

Re:Error Creating form: Duplicate resource (Type: ,Name)

Olav wrote:

> Good morning America!

> Hi can anybody explain me what this message means:
> "Error Creating form: Duplicate resource (Type: ,Name)"
> (I get it when i open projects with forms which have been a
> trip inside Delphi 2.0.)  Or more important: where I should
> have found out about it (as I assume I should).

> I need to fins out about this stuff to find out why my
> 2.0 inherited forms dont behave correctly at run-time anymore...

Olav,

I think you are using duplicate *.res or *.dfm files in your project.

Regards,
Marcin.

Other Threads