MSVC++ CALLING DEPHI 2 DLL

Help

How do I create an import library to tell MSVC++ (v5) project about my DLL
developed in DELHI 2? Do I need to use something like IMPLIB to generate a .LIB
file from my DELPHI DLL? It appears IMPLIB comes with C++ Builder which I do
not have.

Regards Dave

Re:MSVC++ CALLING DEPHI 2 DLL

At one point (moving to VC 2.X if memory serves), Visual C++ stopped
having "implib" in their tools.  Bad Microsoft!  I wouldn't expect C++
builder's implib to work with VC5.

Anyway, check out the documentation for the IMPORT directive in module
definition files, or declspec(__dllimport).  You _can_ get there from
here; those are the routes I would use.

John

altair...@aol.com (ALTAIR CDS) wrote:
>Help
>How do I create an import library to tell MSVC++ (v5) project about my DLL
>developed in DELHI 2? Do I need to use something like IMPLIB to generate a .LIB
>file from my DELPHI DLL? It appears IMPLIB comes with C++ Builder which I do
>not have.
>Regards Dave

Other Threads