How to handle an IPicture in VB code ?

Hi,

I exported in my Delphi automation server, a property of one of my objects
as IPicture.
How can I retrieve the image in a VB client ?  It isn't as simple as in
Delphi, where you can use Set/GetOlePicture.

Any sample on this ?

Thanx all for your tips.

Re:How to handle an IPicture in VB code ?

<<Stefan De Grande:
I exported in my Delphi automation server, a property of
one of my objects as IPicture.
How can I retrieve the image in a VB client ?

I can't help with the VB end of things, but if your server
is out-of-process you can't use IPicture at all. You can
pass a bitmap as a variant array of bytes.

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs