Embedding Netscape in a Delphi Application?

How could I embed Netscape into a Delphi application?  I would like to do it
like I can with the IE OCX TWebBrowser... I don't want Netscape's menus and
buttons to show up and I don't want Netscape to pop on top of my application
each time the user clicks on a URL or something like that  Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Bryce

   Bristen Bourque (aka Bryce)
   Software Design/Programmer
   ROMulin Group Inc.
   Moncton, NB, Canada

   http://www.romulin.com
   mailto://romulin@nbnet$$.nb.ca
   http://eve.info.umoncton.ca:8080/~bryce
   ICQ: 10441571

note: remove all dollar signs in email address to reply

Re:Embedding Netscape in a Delphi Application?

Hello,

I'm not sure about this but I don't think Netscape provides any
automation/OLE embedding for their browser.

have fun,
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.

<6qcof7$ev...@forums.borland.com>...

bly wrote:
> Hello,

> I'm not sure about this but I don't think Netscape provides any
> automation/OLE embedding for their browser.

although Netscape's browser code is now public domain, so you could add some if
you were the daring sort.

Re:Embedding Netscape in a Delphi Application?

> > I'm not sure about this but I don't think Netscape provides any
> > automation/OLE embedding for their browser.

> although Netscape's browser code is now public domain, so you could add
some if
> you were the daring sort.

I believe Netscape 4.05 is an OLE doc server...
The "insert object" in Word97 "Netscape document", so that must
be it...

Other Threads