Application using a local network

Hi!

I have a great problem... I've done a shared application: the db is in
the server and the other computers use it (including the server). The
problem is that if two (or more) computers try to use the application,
only the one that open first works well. The others can't insert, or
edit, or delete. Just select.
And when i try to insert by the ibconsole, that's ok.

Does anyone know what is the problem?? HELP!

thanxs,

Camila

PS: ib6, delphi 5.

Re:Application using a local network

How are you connecting to IB6 from your app?

Dave.

"Camila Rocha" <camilarro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi!

> I have a great problem... I've done a shared application: the db is in
> the server and the other computers use it (including the server). The
> problem is that if two (or more) computers try to use the application,
> only the one that open first works well. The others can't insert, or
> edit, or delete. Just select.
> And when i try to insert by the ibconsole, that's ok.

> Does anyone know what is the problem?? HELP!

> thanxs,

> Camila

> PS: ib6, delphi 5.

Other Threads