IB601 ODBC drivers

I would like to find ODBC drivers for Interbase 601. Does anybody know any
URLs?

Thank you in advance

A. Kladogenis

--

Re:IB601 ODBC drivers

In article <3ae66bbd$1_1@dnews>, A. Kladogenis wrote:
> I would like to find ODBC drivers for Interbase 601. Does anybody know any
> URLs?

http://www.easysoft.com/products/interbase/main.phtml

http://www.geocities.com/ibdatabase/

http://www.xtgsystems.com/ib6odbc.php3

The first one listed is the one that ships with the certifed versions of
InterBase.

hth

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
MER Systems Inc.