Trouble changing settings in BDE config utility

Hello All !

I am using Delphi 1.0.  Has anyone ever had a problem changing the settings
in the BDE config utility?  When I go in there and change any setting; I
save the changes; exit the utility; go back into the utility, and my changes
are never saved.  Any ideas as to why?

Thanks in advance,
Everett

Re:Trouble changing settings in BDE config utility

>I am using Delphi 1.0.  Has anyone ever had a problem changing the settings
>in the BDE config utility?  When I go in there and change any setting; I
>save the changes; exit the utility; go back into the utility, and my changes
>are never saved.  Any ideas as to why?

Try deleting the .cfg file it is probably corrupt

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads