QR 2.0k to QR 3.01

Hi,

how can we convert our 2.0k Reports to 3.0X Reports!!!!!
(We are Updating from Delphi 3 to 4 and now our Reports didn't run)

thanks for every help

bye Karl

from bavaria
kschwaeg...@t-online.de

Re:QR 2.0k to QR 3.01

It would be only a recompile. Version 3.0.2 of QuickReport is the most
stable version at the moment.

--
Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
EMail mens...@wxs.nl

Stadt Kempten heeft geschreven in bericht <3625F264.10C8C...@allgaeu.org>...

>Hi,

>how can we convert our 2.0k Reports to 3.0X Reports!!!!!
>(We are Updating from Delphi 3 to 4 and now our Reports didn't run)

>thanks for every help

>bye Karl

>from bavaria
>kschwaeg...@t-online.de

Re:QR 2.0k to QR 3.01

You will also need to change the beforeprint declaration to match the one in
3.0.2...

Andr Mens wrote in message <705lfi$p...@forums.borland.com>...
>It would be only a recompile. Version 3.0.2 of QuickReport is the most
>stable version at the moment.

>--
>Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
>EMail mens...@wxs.nl
>Homepage http://home.wxs.nl/~mensand

>Stadt Kempten heeft geschreven in bericht

<3625F264.10C8C...@allgaeu.org>...
>>Hi,

>>how can we convert our 2.0k Reports to 3.0X Reports!!!!!
>>(We are Updating from Delphi 3 to 4 and now our Reports didn't run)

>>thanks for every help

>>bye Karl

>>from bavaria
>>kschwaeg...@t-online.de

Re:QR 2.0k to QR 3.01

For info...
As I decided to upgrade to qrep3.0.2 pro
Minor changes had to be done to my reports to make them work again.
For instance the qrep beforeprint event (parameter types) has been changed.

Other than that, it looks ok so far.
Still waiting for qrep3 help files !!!
I am still running D3pro.

Geir.

Andr Mens <mens...@wxs.nl> wrote in article
<705lfi$p...@forums.borland.com>...

> It would be only a recompile. Version 3.0.2 of QuickReport is the most
> stable version at the moment.

> --
> Greatings Andr Mens  Author of QReport Artist
> EMail mens...@wxs.nl
> Homepage http://home.wxs.nl/~mensand

> Stadt Kempten heeft geschreven in bericht

<3625F264.10C8C...@allgaeu.org>...
> >Hi,

> >how can we convert our 2.0k Reports to 3.0X Reports!!!!!
> >(We are Updating from Delphi 3 to 4 and now our Reports didn't run)

> >thanks for every help

> >bye Karl

> >from bavaria
> >kschwaeg...@t-online.de