Exceptions within IDE

I'm probably just missing something but it is possible when running and app
within the IDE for it to not start debugging when an exception is created.
eg strtoint(' not a number ')

Re:Exceptions within IDE

C95crc wrote:
> I'm probably just missing something but it is possible when running and app
> within the IDE for it to not start debugging when an exception is created.
> eg strtoint(' not a number ')

Yep. Just switch off the de{*word*81} in the options.

Regards,
Udo
--
Please reply to newsgroup. No PMs unless requested.

Re:Exceptions within IDE

C95crc wrote:

> I'm probably just missing something but it is possible when running and app
> within the IDE for it to not start debugging when an exception is created.
> eg strtoint(' not a number ')

Yes, Delphi 4 gives you a detailed set of options under Tools | De{*word*81}
options, which lets you set exactly which exceptions are handled by
what.

MH.

--
Martin Harvey. mar...@pergolesi.demon.co.uk
     http://www.pergolesi.demon.co.uk

Re:Exceptions within IDE

I'm probably just missing something but it is possible when running and app
within the IDE for it to not start debugging when an exception is created.
eg strtoint(' not a number ')

Re:Exceptions within IDE

Im Artikel <20000327135350.13229.00000...@nso-fg.aol.com>, c95...@aol.com
(C95crc) schreibt:

>within the IDE for it to not start debugging when an exception is created.

See de{*word*81} options, language exceptions, break on...

DoDi

Other Threads