WTB: Turbo Pascal v7

I apologise in advance if this is not the appropriate place for this posting.
But I am interested in buying a copy of Turbo Pascal v7.  Please contact me at
ha...@aol.com if you have a copy that you'd part with .  Please state your
price and payment format.

Thanks

Thanks

Tony

Re:WTB: Turbo Pascal v7

HALCO <ha...@aol.com> wrote:
>  I apologise in advance if this is not the appropriate place for this posting.
>  But I am interested in buying a copy of Turbo Pascal v7.  Please contact me at
>  ha...@aol.com if you have a copy that you'd part with .  Please state your
>  price and payment format.

1. If you have no problems with a French online-help, it can be
   downloaded on http://www.inprise.fr.
2. Otherwise just search on ebay - maybe it is there.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -W -- WARNING: This copies a random file from
use strict;my$s;my$n=0;for # the  current  directory  to your

Other Threads