PVCS and Team Development under Delphi 3

We are currently using Delphi 3 to develop enterprise solutions for one of
our customers. Although at first I was the only person programming on the
project, last week another person joined our efforts and we are now working
with two persons on the same Delphi project. We are using PVCS version
control, which is part of the Delphi 3 Client/Server suite and it works
quite nice. There are a few problems though and I'd appriciate it very much
if someone could offer me more information:

1. The author-name under which a file is checked out and checked back in is
always "unkwown". Is there a way to change this, so everyone can work under
his own account? At the moment it is very hard to distinguish who has locked
which files.

2. There doesn't seem any support for the Delphi repository files.

Any help would be highly appriciated!

Re:PVCS and Team Development under Delphi 3

Bob Muller wrote in message <65esti$cf...@news2.xs4all.nl>...
>We are using PVCS version control, which is part of the Delphi 3
Client/Server
>suite and it works quite nice. There are a few problems though and I'd
appriciate
>it very much if someone could offer me more information:

>1. The author-name under which a file is checked out and checked back in is
>always "unkwown". Is there a way to change this, so everyone can work under
>his own account? At the moment it is very hard to distinguish who has
locked
>which files.

There are various ways - but the easiest in PVCS is to use the VCSID
environment variable.  eg VCSID=BOB

Other Threads