Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

This is probably the CRT unit bug with high (233 Mhz and above) processor
speeds rather than being related to Win 95 or NT. There have been many posts
and several fixes posted on this news group.

Computer Services wrote:
> I have a rather large program which works perfectly while running under DOS
> 6.x
> Unfortunately we are moving to a Win 95 / NT 4.0 environment at work, and
> the program randomly bombs out
> with a runtime error 200.

> How can I get around this problem?

> Please post a reply, or e-mail me at:  comps...@mb.sympatico.ca

> Thanks in advance!
> Roy Drenker

Re:Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

Computer Services wrote in message <652r6c$2...@top.MTS.Net>...
>I have a rather large program which works perfectly while running under DOS
>6.x
>Unfortunately we are moving to a Win 95 / NT 4.0 environment at work, and
>the program randomly bombs out
>with a runtime error 200.

The same problem is  in Pentium 2.
It's in CRT unit.Not using it is a solution.

Also I'm writing now an utility which will patch exe files,so
they can work normally.

Other Threads